25 reasons to stay healthy and fit – Wellness Rainbow Tip # 9
Movement is natural part of healthy life. It is like water, air and good nutrition – basic for our body to stay healthy. Below are few good reasons why regular exercise adds to your health and happiness:
- Balances your hormones – which are critical for the function of your mind and body.
- Releases endorphins giving you immediate joy.
- It is world’s most effective antidepressant.
- It doesn’t just help release depression, it helps to prevent it.
- Strong muscles balance your skeleton alignment bringing your body back to correct and natural posture.
- Acts as confidence injection.
- Adds to your list of life’s achievement.
- You show how much you care about yourself and your own health.
- Makes you look good naked.
- Makes you strong physically and mentally.
- Helps you deal with problems and challenges in more effective way.
- Acts as stress relief after long day.
- Helps prevent disease if combined with right nutrition.
- Adds years to your precious life.
- Getting older will be much more pleasant and you will be more attractive for much longer.
- You will be able to spend more quality time with your children and grandchildren while being on this Earth journey.
- Correct exercise and workout routines will fill you with energy.
- Your body is your temple and by treating it with respect you will respect yourself more.
- Improves your sleep greatly.
- Helps you wake up refreshed.
- Exercises are like meditation, you have to “stay in a now” and be focused on the present moment.
- Gives you control.
- You finally have time for yourself.
- Good physical health is major predictor of one’s happiness.
- Helps fight disease.
Convinced? Go do your workout
For free workout routines see Wellness Rainbow workout videos
Check out this book from amazon on how to burn fat and stay toned : Crack the Code